Herbs of Gold Resveratrol Advantage 60VCaps
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
- Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the French Paradox. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
- One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
- Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
- Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**