- It's the Little Things.
- Holds Bottles, Nipples, Cups, Valves, Straws, and a Bottle Brush, Too!
- Built-in Reservoir
- Keeps Counters Dry!
- Pegs Fold Flat
- No Assembly Required
A drying rack that keeps your feeding accessories off the counter and folds flat for easy storage- if only your child could be as neat, dry, and organized. It's the little things.
- Rounded tips prevent scratching.
- Two peg heights for all bottle and accessory sizes.
- Posts keep straws upright for thorough drying.
- Easy-to-grasp handles for easy lifting.
- Slotted row holds 8 standard and wide-mouth sealing discs upright.
- Built-in reservoir collects excess water to keep countertops dry.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Ideal for all sizes of bottles, cups, nipples, rings, straws, valves, discs, caps.
- Reservoir collects excess water so you can place rack anywhere.
Place on flat countertop or table. Wash accessories according to individual instructions. Place on rack to dry. When rack is empty, discard water from reservoir. Fold and store.
Caution: Wash before use. Do not microwave, boil or steam steriize. Top rack dishwater safe. This is not a toy. For adult use only.