- Dietary Supplement
- Comprehensive B Complex Support
- Unlike Many B Vitamin Products, Basic B Complex Contains the Active Forms for Enhanced Bioavailability
- Basic B Complex Contains an Optimal Balance of Essential B Vitamins
- Basic B Complex is Yeast Free
The Basic B-Complex formula has changed to include more vitamin B1, and to supply the most bioactive forms of folate (5-MTHF) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
Comprehensive B complex support*
- Unlike many B vitamin products, Basic B Complex contains the active forms for enhanced bioavailability*
- Basic B Complex contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins
- Basic B Complex is yeast free
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Other Ingredients of Thorne Research Basic B Complex
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium laurate, calcium laurate.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this Thorne Research Basic B Complex product.
|Supplement Facts of Thorne Research Basic B Complex|
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl)||110 mg||7,333%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||10 mg||588%|
|Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 10 mg as Niacin)||140 mg||700%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||110 mg||1,100%|
|Choline Citrate||80 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.