Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy Natural Fatigue Remedy 7 ml 0.245 fl ozMV2761 MV2761
- 100% Natural
- Stimulant-Free & Caffeine-Free
- Trusted Brand in 66 Countries for Over 70 Years
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Stimulant free Rescue Energy improves the body’s ability to handle stress and strengthen its natural energy reserves. Restoring emotional vitality, Rescue Energy is all natural, non narcotic and non habit forming.
Dr. Edward Bach stated that the flower remedy Olive, a key active ingredient in Rescue Energy, restores energy when you are physically and mentally exhausted.
Use when you need an energy support boost, anytime, anywhere.
Rescue Remedy Uses
- Provides natural relief from emotional fatigue
Suggested Use of Rescue Remedy
- Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
Other Ingredients of Rescue Remedy
|Each 5X (HPUS) Helianthemum nummularium||courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis vitalba||focus when ungrounded|
patience with problems and people
|Prunus cerasifera||balanced mind when losing control|
|Each 5X (HPUS) Ornithogalum umbellatum||soften impact of shock|
|Aesculus hippocastanum||relief from repetitive thoughts|
Rescue Remedy Warnings
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age
- Keep away from eyes
- For occasional use only
- Consult a physician if condition exists for more than 2 weeks
- Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a physician.
- Store below 77ºF (25ºC)
- No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**