Lifestream Natural Selenium 100mcg 30 Vcaps
Selenium, like most trace elements and minerals, is not evenly distributed in the worlds soil. Many parts of New Zealand and Australian soils are known to be selenium deficient, therefore our food may be lacking this essential trace element. Natural Selenium is necessary for antioxidant protection and optimum immune and thyroid function.
SELENIUM HAS MANY IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS IN THE BODY:
- Selenium is an essential component in antioxidant enzymes Helps recovery time after exercise
- Selenium is essential for healthy immune and thyroid function
- Selenium helps to counteract the effects of a number of heavy metals, including cadmium, mercury and arsenic
- Selenium helps protect blood vessels from oxidative damage
- Natural Selenium is essential for a healthy heart
100% NATURAL AND HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY
Lifestream Natural Selenium contains selenium in a 100% organically bound, natural food form of high selenium yeast. High selenium yeast has emerged in recent times as the preferred option for selenium supplementation because Natural Selenium is natural and contains a wide range of organically bound selenium-rich proteins including selenomethionine and selenocysteine.
The benefits of Lifestream Natural Selenium:
- A unique, natural food source of highly-bioavailable selenium
- Natural Selenium Contains 100% organically bound selenium-rich proteins such as selenomethionine and selenocysteine
- A stable package for selenium proteins
- Easily absorbed by the body
- 100% natural with no chemicals used at any stage of its production
- Natural Selenium Contains only selenium and is not complicated by other conflicting or negating minerals
Cautions and Contraindications of Natural Selenium
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.