Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Bile-Flow 30s Tea Bags
This specially-formulated herbal blend contains caraway, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle and peppermint. This is a mixture that was previously only available in European pharmacies.
Medicinal Use: Stimulates the flow of bile from the gallbladder and aids digestion. Assists in the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as: bloating and fullness after meals. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 3.2 g teabag contains:
* Caraway dry 320 mg
* Javanese tumeric (Curcuma xanthorrihza) rhizome dry 640 mg
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant dry 960 mg
* Milk thistle fruit dry 640 mg
* Peppermint leaf dry 640 mg
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.