Hilde Hemmes Herbal's, Bile-Flow, 30 Tea Bags - Herbal SupplementMV1824 MV1824
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Bile-Flow 30s Tea Bags
This specially-formulated herbal blend contains caraway, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle and peppermint. This is a mixture that was previously only available in European pharmacies.
Medicinal Use: Stimulates the flow of bile from the gallbladder and aids digestion. Assists in the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as: bloating and fullness after meals. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 3.2 g teabag contains:
* Caraway dry 320 mg
* Javanese tumeric (Curcuma xanthorrihza) rhizome dry 640 mg
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant dry 960 mg
* Milk thistle fruit dry 640 mg
* Peppermint leaf dry 640 mg
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**