Hilde Hemmes Herbal's, Bloat-Rid, 30 Tea Bags - Herbal SupplementMV1825 MV1825
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Bloat-Rid 30s Tea Bags
Herbal preparations have been used for their stomachic properties since ancient times. Herbs containing essential oils have been included in this mixture as they are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as carminatives (gas expelling). Bloat-Rid contains valerian, caraway, peppermint and camomile to naturally relieve bloating in adults and children.
Medicinal Use: Assists in the management of gastrointestinal disorders such as mild cramp-like symptoms, bloating, flatulence and nervous heart complaints. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 2 g teabag contains:
* Valerian dry 500 mg
* Caraway dry 500 mg
* Peppermint leaf dry 500 mg
* Matricaria (camomile) flower dry 500 mg
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**