Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Cold-Rid 30s Tea Bags
Just reading the ingredients in this herbal recipe will lift your spirits! Cold-Rid combines the traditional herbs lime tree, meadowsweet, elder and rosehip, a pleasant-tasting dried fruit, naturally high in vitamin C. These herbal teabags are most effective if taken as hot as possible, with warm bed rest, to promote sweating.
Take for the temporary relief of cold symptoms and upper respiratory tract infections - may be taken in conjunction with antibiotics. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 2.5 g teabag contains:
* Elder flower black dry 750 mg
* Lime tree flower dry 750 mg
* Meadowsweet herb dry 500 mg
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.