Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Sleep Natural Sleep Aid Spray 7 ml 0.245 fl oz
- 100% Natural
- Fast Acting Spray
- Non-Habit Forming
- Trusted Brand in 66 Countries for Over 70 Years
- Contains 27% Alcohol
- Safe for the Whole Family
Rescue Sleep calms your restless mind providing natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
All-natural, non-narcotic, and non-habit forming, Rescue Sleep provides relief for occasional sleeplessness that is safe for the whole family. Certain sleep difficulties may be better treated by using one of the other 38 Bach Original Flower Remedies.
Non-aerosol pump spray. Free from artificial additives. Gluten free and suitable for vegans.
- Provides natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress & repetitive thoughts.
- Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
|Each 5X (HPUS) Helianthemum nummularium||courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis vitalba||focus when ungrounded|
patience with problems and people
|Prunus cerasifera||balanced mind when losing control|
|Each 5X (HPUS) Ornithogalum umbellatum||soften impact of shock|
|Aesculus hippocastanum||relief from repetitive thoughts|
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persist for more than two weeks. Insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- Keep away from eyes
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age
- Store below 77ºF (25ºC)
- No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**