Maxim Hygiene Products, Organic, Classic Contour Pantiliners, Light Days, Unscented, 30 PantilinersMV2920 MV2920
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton, Hypoallergenic
- Eco-Friendly, Chlorine/Dioxin Free, No Chemicals, Rayon or Synthetic Materials Used
- Maximize Your Green Potential
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Lab Tested
All our organic and natural feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quality materials and comfort in mind of today's active woman.
This product adheres to the following standards to keep your body and earth safe:
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton - Pesticide and Viscose/Rayon Free
- Hypoallergenic - Skin Allergy Free
- Gynecologist Tested - Designed & Developed Under Gynecological Supervision
- Breathable - Natural Breathable Layers Admit Air to the Skin for Added Dryness + Better Health
- Biodegradable - Dissolves Quickly, Easily, Safely and Naturally
- Soft Top Layer - Soft and discrete surface are Comfortable to wear
- Chlorine & Dioxin Free - No Chlorine or Dioxin is Used in the Bleaching Process
- Perfume Free - All Maxim Product are Unscented
- Outstanding Protection - Central Core Pulls Fluid Flow Away from the Body for Maximum Dryness
- Ideal Use - Maxim Pantiliners are Ideal to be used during Light Flow Days or Slight Fluid Loss and as Tampon Backup for everyday Fresh and Clean Feeling
- Total Freedom - Maxim Pads are Made to Leave You Feeling Clean, Fresh and Confident.
To Use: Peel adhesive strip backing off the pad, center pad and press down onto panty.
To dispose: Remove pad from panties. Roll or fold into plastic wrap and properly dispose.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**