Tiger Balm, Arthritis Rub, Alcohol-Free, 113 ml, 4 fl ozMV2983 MV2983
- Containing Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Effective Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream
- Easy to Use Pump
Tiger Balm products are used in over 100 countries for nearly 100 years for pain relief with formulation derived from ancient Chinese sources.
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, when applied topically provides temporary relief form joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains no alcohol, thus avoiding localized, dry skin condition when applied.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
Relieves temporarily pains associated with:
- Muscle Strains and Sprains
- Fast Acting
- Easy to Apply
- Shake well before using.
- To release turn the pump counter clockwise.
- Pump until cream dispenses easily.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin. For adults and children 12 years and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
Made in the USA with US and imported ingredients.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Cajuput oil, chondroitin sulfate, cinnamon oil, clove oil, deionized water, dementholized mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**