Olbas Therapeutic Analgesic Salve, Natural Herbal Formula, 28 g ... VOLUME DISCOUNT
- Greaseless Formula With Natural Essential Oils
- Fast, Lasting Relief of Backache & Joint Pain
- Pain Relieving Cream
- Provides Hours of Soothing Relief From Aches and Pains
- Vapor Action Relieves Coughing
- Experience Freer Breathing, Too!
Fast Relief Of: Aches & Pains, Arthritis, Backache, Sore Muscles, Sunburn Pain, Coughing Due To Colds & Flu.
- Pain Relief: Provides temporary soothing relief of sore, aching muscles and joints, backache, muscle strains and sprains, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, bruises, cramps and minor sunburn pain.
Cough Suppressant: Vapor action temporarily relieves cough as may occur with the common cold. Relieves the intensity of coughing and helps you to cough less. Suppresses the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Adults and children over 10 years: Apply generously to the affected area. Massage gently into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary. Children 10 years of age or younger: ask a doctor.
Cough Relief: Adults and children 2 years and older: Rub on the throat and chest in a thick layer, cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Clothing should be loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (2.8%)||Topical analgesic, Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients · Cajeput oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated peanut oil, juniper oil, peppermint oil, propylene glycol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, water, white soft paraffin, wintergreen oil.|
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not apply bandage, wrap or heating pad
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**