Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 30 g, 1 ozMV3020 MV3020
- Natural Alternative to Cortisone
- Fast Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Safe & Effective
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Tested
- Cardiospermum Cream
- Safe for Long-Term Use
- Non-Greasy · Absorbs Quickly · No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Itching, Eczema, Inflammation, Rashes
- Natural Homeopathic
- Eczema Cream
Clinically effective in 80% of eczema patients.
Florasone cream is a safe, effective treatment for relieving the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains 10% tincture of cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders. Florasone is a natural alternative to cortisone based medicines.
Uses: Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increases skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N)* 10%||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
|Brand||Boericke & Tafel|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**