Wotnot, Nappy Bags, 50 GMO-Free, Biodegradable Nappy BagsMV3449 MV3449
Wotnot Nappy Bags 50s
Wotnot Nappy Bags - Biodegradable - 50s
Wotnot Nappy Bags are 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable. Certified under European and American biodegradable standards they are based on natural GM-free cornstarch and unperfumed.
Also great for dog waste or collecting food scraps to be added to your compost bin.
About Wotnot Products:
Wotnot products are tested against competitor brands to ensure they provide their customers only the best for you, your family and our environment.
Proudly Australian, the Wotnot range are premium products using ingredients that are chosen for their abilities to benefit the skin by combining natural and certified organic ingredients to gently cleanse, moisturise and soothe.
Wotnot Products are free from:
* Artificial fragrance
* Petrochemicals and mineral oils
* Lanolin and phthalates
* Soap, sulphates & other drying agents
* Parabens, petrochemicals & glycols
* Commonly used ingredients that can be irritating or drying to skin
* Our wipes and sunscreen are safe for sufferers of Eczema
Wotnot believe in Social Responsibility:
* we are against animal testing
* empower with information to help people feel healthier
* respect everyone we deal with
* protect our planet by providing products that are sustainable, clean and safe
* use 100% Renewable Energy in our office and warehouse
* add to our community through Bear Cottage & The Wilderness Society
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**