The ONLY nappy in Australia to contain the following features:
- 100% biodegradable lining
- 100% biodegradable packaging
- 100% chlorine-free bleached
- 40% biodegradable inner lining
- Made with more than 50% renewable resources from controlled cultivation
- Awarded the prestigious Australian Good Environmental Choice Award (GECA) recognizing them as the most environmentally friendly nappy currently available. GECA is the only environmental labelling program which indicates the environmental performance of a product from a whole product life perspective - www.geca.org.au
- Free from TBT, antioxidants, lotions or perfumes
- Moltex's Eco Nappies do not need to be added to landfill sites. The inner contents of the nappy have proven to breakdown to make excellent compost within 8-10 weeks in a wormery (for further details see ‘Composting of Eco Nappies’ at www.ecobaby.ie). The minimum super-absorbent material used in the nappy gives excellent water retention properties to the compost which is especially relevant to our climate and water shortage issues.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**