- Dental Whitening Kit
- Proven Bleaching Power that Whitens and Brightens
- StainGuard Rinse keeps Teeth Whiter
- Comfortable Mouth Tray
Contains everything you need to start whitening your teeth in just 5 minutes.
Now you can take advantage of this enamel-friendly complete process with the oxygenating action of hydrogen peroxide that systematically whitens your teeth. Whitening begins with your first application and you'll see noticeably whiter and brighter teeth within days!
Don't forget to finish with the new Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel, to lock in whiteness and help delay stains from re-appearing on your teeth.
Start whitening today!
*Starts to whiten in 5 minutes
5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel keeps teeth whiter and locks-in whiteness. Our post rinse contains a unique formulation of effective stain fighting polymers to help retain the appearance of whiter, brighter teeth.
Lock-in your white with Plus White!
5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel Contains:
Speed Whitening Gel, 2.0 oz (56 g)
5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel Contains an enamel-friendly bleaching ingredient for fast and effective whitening.
Comfortable Mouth Tray, One Mouth Tray
Reusable mouth tray insures complete coverage of the 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel to each tooth.
StainGuard Post Rinse, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Our post whitening rinse, an important step that keeps teeth whiter and locks in whiteness.
Suggested Use Of 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel
Just 3 Easy Steps to a Whiter, Brighter Smile
1. Prepare: Brush your teeth and rinse mouth with water.
2. Whiten & Rinse: Squeeze a small continuous line of Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel into both sides of the mouth tray and carefully insert it into your mouth. Position the mouth tray over your teeth and bite down very gently. Very little pressure is needed to achieve maximum results. Leave in for 5 minutes for regular whitening. For badly stained or yellow teeth, allow 15-20 minutes. After desired time is reached, remove mouth tray and rinse mouth several times with cool water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallow gel. Rinse mouth tray thoroughly in lukewarm and air dry. Wash hands with soap and water after whitening process.
Important: Wipe any excess gel form your gums or any other area other than your teeth. Do not use consecutively for more than 14 days.
3. StainGuard Post Rinse: Mix one part (at least a teaspoon) of the concentrated 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel with 2 parts water. Swish in mouth for 15-20 seconds and rinse out. For best results, follow the dilution requirements. Do not use the concentrate alone.
Show Off Your Smile!
For Best Results: Use twice daily for two weeks. The whitening process begins with the very first application. After the second week, use once or twice a week, or as needed to maintain the white shade you have achieved.
Other Ingredients In 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel
5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel: Water (aqua), glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, flavor, sodium saccharin, potassium stannate, disodium pyrophosphate, etidronic acid, ammonium hydroxide.
StainGuard Rinse: Water (aqua), glycerin, PVP, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, flavor, citric acid, blue 1.
Important: If the 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel is of a liquid or watery consistency, it is possible that the product was affected by excessive heat and will not perform properly.
Do not use if the product is in this condition and contact us immediately.
Attention: Store Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Please read before use. Do not swallow the Plus White StainGuard Rinse or the Speed Whitening Gel. In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a poison center immediately. If either 5 Minute Premier Whitening Gel comes in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately. Not recommended for use by children under the age of 12 without the approval of their dentist. Do not use while sleeping. Do not use if you have gum disease, wear braces, have receding gums or sore gums, have cavities or if allergic to any of the ingredients. If in doubt, check with your dentist. Stop use and consult your dentist if you experience any serious burning sensations, sensitivity to gums, mouth, or tissue damage. Will not whiten caps, crowns or veneers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.