Hilde Hemmes Herbal's, Cranberry, 10,000, 60 VCaps
Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) are native to North America where they have a long history of use among the American Indians as both a food and a medicine. In recent years the popularity of the cranberry fruit has grown worldwide due to its antibacterial, antioxidant and antiputrid (odour reducing) properties. Whilst most people associate cranberry with diluted, sweetened supermarket drinks, pure cranberry juice is considered unpalatable and has even been reported to be "undrinkable". Capsules are a convenient and pleasant way of taking pure cranberry with all its necessary active ingredients. Medicinal Use: Hilde Hemmes' Cranberry capsules can serve as a natural alternative for promoting urinary tract health. Hilde Hemmes' Cranberry 10 000 capsules contain the ingredient Cran-Max®. Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit powder 294.12 mg equivalent to fresh fruit powder 10 g (10 000 mg). Features / Benefits
- This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Dosage based on recent findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules with no unpleasant taste.
- No artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shells made from plant origin.
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains clinically-proven Cran-Max® utilising patented bio-shield technology.
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years old.
- No adverse side effects reported if taken as directed.
Adults and children over 12: take one capsule twice daily.
Not recommended with Warfarin.
No adverse side effects reported if taken as directed.
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.