Hilde Hemmes Herbal's, Beta-Lax, 30 Tea Bags - Herbal SupplementMV1823 MV1823
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Beta-Lax 30s Tea Bags
Arabian physicians in the 9th century favoured senna as a treatment for constipation. Today, senna is well-known as a scientifically-based, effective laxative. In this therapeutic teabag, It contains blended senna with camomile, peppermint and fennel to ensure a gentle laxative action and a pleasant-tasting tea, suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Senna leaf dry 900 mg.
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**