Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Beta-Lax 30s Tea Bags
Arabian physicians in the 9th century favoured senna as a treatment for constipation. Today, senna is well-known as a scientifically-based, effective laxative. In this therapeutic teabag, It contains blended senna with camomile, peppermint and fennel to ensure a gentle laxative action and a pleasant-tasting tea, suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Senna leaf dry 900 mg.
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.