- Pure Herbs
- Digestive Support
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive Free
- Worldwide Since 1930
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Triphala Help You?
- Healthy aid for occasional constipation and digestive system disturbances
- Supports normal digestive function
- Supports the membrane lining of the digestive tract
The Himalaya Difference:
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|organic triphala [amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.), belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellerica Roxb.), chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula Retz.)] standardized extract (50% Tannins containing Chebulinic Acid - 125 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|Organic chebulic myrobalan leaf powder (5% Tannins - 22 mg*)||438 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.