Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bitter Melon, 60 CapletsMV1928 MV1928
- Pure Herbs
- Glycemic Support
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive and Gluten Free
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Bitter Melon Help You?
- Supports normal blood sugar levels as part of a normal diet
- Supports normal triglycerides and cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Helps support normal immune system function
- Contains momordicosides & charantin
Our Science. Your Life.
- Over 1,200 clinical studies on Himalaya products
- Nearly 200 scientists, herbalists and doctors on R&D staff
- Seed-to-shelf company
- GMP facility
- Family owned since 1930
Take 1 caplet twice daily after meals.
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic bitter melon standardized extract (fruit) (momordica charantia Linn.) (2.5% bitters, 6.25 mg)||250 mg||*|
|Organic bitter melon powder (stem) (3% Bitters, 12.3 mg)||410 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**