- Clinical Ginkgo Extract
- For Mental Sharpness Memory & Concentration
- Activates All Areas of the Brain
- Once Daily
- Dietary Supplement
Start Getting the Clinical Benefits of Ginkgold
Memory & Concentration
- Helps improve mental sharpness
- Stimulates activity in all areas of the brain
Healthy Blood Flow
- Supports healthy circulation to the brain and extremities
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress impacts the health of brain and blood vessel tissues
For Vision Support: Use with Ginkgold eyes formula — the powerful combination of Ginkgold ginkgo extract, bilberry, lutein & zeaxanthin.
Ginkgold — the Smarter Choice for Mental Sharpness
In head-to-head research against other ginkgo extracts, only Ginkgold:
- Increased activity in all areas of the brain
- Produced potent alpha enhancing effects
- Could be classified as a cognitive activator
The World's Most Researched & Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Used in over 400 studies
- Recommended by health care professionals worldwide
- Proprietary extract with over 20 active and coactive constituents in their clinically proven rations, including 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet daily with water at mealtimes.
For intensive use: Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, starch, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, caramel color, wax (coating)
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||120 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**