- Foundation for Longer Life
- Helps Maintain Memory and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Ginkgo Biloba certified Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency, and biological activity. Ginkgo Biloba Certified Extract contains the lowest level of ginkgolic acid available, even lower that the stringent 5 ppm German Commision E limit. Ginkgolic acid is an allergen for some people and is present in much higher levels in lower quality products.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician or you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition of if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Ginkgo biloba (leaf) extract [std. for 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides (28.8 mg), 6% total terpene lactones (7.2 mg), and <1ppm ginkgolic acid]||120 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.