Herbs of Gold Stress-Ease Adrenal Support 60 Tablets
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the class of herbs known as adaptogens, these promote resistance to stress and help to maintain normal body functioning during stress.
- The herbs in Stress Ease Adrenal Support are supported by the amino acid tyrosine and are formulated to help relieve the stress of study or work.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Rhodiola, standardised to contain the active components, salidroside and rosavin, which may enhance physical and mental performance during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Rhodiola supports exercise endurance and performance and has been traditionally used in Eastern Europe and Asia to relieve fatigue, enhance physical and mental endurance and increase work productivity.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic used traditionally to restore vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Licorice which has been traditionally used as an adrenal tonic.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the amino acid Tyrosine, an essential precursor to hormones that regulate stress responses.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support may help to perform in peak condition.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Stress Ease Adrenal Support
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root||400mg|
|stand. to contain salidroside 2mg|
|stand. to contain rosavin 3mg|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root||1.5g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||1g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Cautions and Contraindications of Stress Ease Adrenal Support
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**