- Pure Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive Free
- Worldwide Since 1930
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union
Chromatographic Fingerprinting: The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Amla C Help You?
- Supports normal immune system function
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Part of the famous Indian formulas Triphala and Chyavanaprash
The Himalaya Difference
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf — GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals.
Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|organic amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.) standardized extract (45% Tannins - 112.5 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|organic amla stem powder (2% Tannins - 7 mg*)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.