Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimiser 120 Easy-Solv Tablets - Dietary SupplementMV2488 MV2488
- Now with Resveratrol
- Resveratrol, Banaba, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon
- Gluten Free
- Supports Healthy Glucose Levels and Antioxidant Status
- Dietary Supplement
Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimiser is a comprehensive combination of ingredients that support healthy glucose levels and provide antioxidant protection.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid facilitates blood glucose balance and supports general metabolism by its effects on energy production.
- Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that influence glucose metabolism. Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, promotes a healthy blood sugar level.
- Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of glucose and production of energy.
- Resveratrol protects cardiovascular function by inhibiting LDL oxidation, promotes nitric oxide synthesis and supports the integrity of the capillaries.
Usage: Take 2 tablets two times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Other Ingredients of Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimiser
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and a food grade coating.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your health care practitioner before using this Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimiser product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Supplement Facts of Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimiser|
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg||333%|
|B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||200 mg||50%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Chromium (from 100 mg saccharomyces cerevisiae nutritional yeast)||200 mcg||167%|
|Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, wild genotype, 15:1)||750 mg||*|
|Gymnema sylvestre (75% gymnemic acids)||300 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Eucalyptus Leaf Extract (Eucalyptus globulus)||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum, 50%)||50 mg||*|
|Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)||48 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**