Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold 180 Capsules
Features and benefits of Blackmores Preganancy & Breastfeeding
- Provides iodine to promote healthy development of baby's brain, eyesight & hearing.
- Blackmores Preganancy & Breastfeeding Provides a daily dose of 500 g of folic acid that may reduce the risk of brain and/or spinal cord birth defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy.
- Provides vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption to assist with healthy development of baby's bones.
- Blackmores Preganancy & Breastfeeding Provides omega-3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy development of baby's brain & eyesight.
- Provides overall nutritional support with 17 nutrients including 10 vitamins, 6 minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Cautions and Contraindications of Blackmores Preganancy & Breastfeeding
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**