Blackmores Sustained Release C 75 Tablets - Dietary SupplementMV2564 MV2564
Blackmores Sustained Release C 75 Tablets
Features and benefits of Blackmores Sustained Release C
- Specifically formulated to be released slowly over a sustained 8 hour period, ensuring that vitamin C is available when you body needs it.
- Blackmores Sustained Release C Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract to boost its action in the body which helps to increase the uptake and use of vitamin C in the body.
- Low-acid formulation buffered with mineral ascorbates makes it gentle on the stomach.
- Blackmores Sustained Release C Helps to reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- May helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production.
- As a potent antioxidant Blackmores Sustained Release C helps to reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Blackmores Sustained Release C Helps to maintain capillary health.
Cautions and Contraindications of Blackmores Sustained Release C
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**