- **Compare to the Active Ingredient in Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81 mg
- Adult Low Strength Pain Reliever (NSAID)*
- Easy Open Cap
- 300 Enteric Safety Coated Tablets
Uses Of Aspirin:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- Other therapy as recommended by your doctor.
** Aspirin is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Corporation Consumer Care Division, owner of the registered trademark Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81 mg
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Suggested Use Of Aspirin
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drink a full glass of water with each Aspirin dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
This package for households without young children
Because of its delayed action, Aspirin will not provide fast relief of headaches, fever, or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use Aspirin. When using Aspirin, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: Aspirin contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using Aspirin
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- Redness of swelling is present in the painful area
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*||Pain reliever|
|*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
*acetylated monoglycerides, *anhydrous lactose, *carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, *corn starch, *croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow#10 Aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, *hypromellose phthalate, *iron oxide yellow (iron oxide ochre), methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *polyethylene glycol (PEG)-400, *polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, *simethicone, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacitin, and triethyl citrate.
*May also contain.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**