- **Compare to the Active Ingredient in Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81 mg
- Adult Low Strength Pain Reliever (NSAID)*
- Easy Open Cap
- 300 Enteric Safety Coated Tablets
Uses Of Aspirin:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- Other therapy as recommended by your doctor.
** Aspirin is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Corporation Consumer Care Division, owner of the registered trademark Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81 mg
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Suggested Use Of Aspirin
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drink a full glass of water with each Aspirin dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
This package for households without young children
Because of its delayed action, Aspirin will not provide fast relief of headaches, fever, or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use Aspirin. When using Aspirin, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: Aspirin contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using Aspirin
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- Redness of swelling is present in the painful area
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*||Pain reliever|
|*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
*acetylated monoglycerides, *anhydrous lactose, *carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, *corn starch, *croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow#10 Aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, *hypromellose phthalate, *iron oxide yellow (iron oxide ochre), methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *polyethylene glycol (PEG)-400, *polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, *simethicone, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacitin, and triethyl citrate.
*May also contain.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.