- For Longer Life
- Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- Promotes Arterial Health and Healthy Bones
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take with fiber supplements.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, water, beeswax, carob.
Contains tree nuts.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Those individuals currently taking anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin) should consult with their personal physician before taking supplemental vitamin K.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||45 mcg||56.25%|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.