Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Cream 75g
Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream contains Emu Oil, Vitamin E, Tea Tree oil, Witch Hazel, Juniper Berry Oil and Marigold extract. This cream is designed to reduce swelling and inflammation, allowing for easier bowel movement, clean and disinfect the area and assist in healing process as well as reducing sensitivity thus reducing pain and discomfort.
Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream displays the following properties:
* Analgesic properties (to soothe and relieve anal itching and irritation associated with haemorrhoids).
* Anti-inflammatory (to reduce skin inflammation and swelling).
* Anti-microbial action (to prevent infection and reinfection).
* Powerful astringent properties (shrinks the haemorrhoid).
* Cooling effect, reducing sensitivity thus reducing discomfort.
* Promotes tissue repair, healing and strengthening the damaged wall of the vein.
Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream has been used for the treatment of the following conditions:
* The powerful astringent properties have been found to tighten up the skin under the eyes.
* Has been used to remove spider veins from upper legs.
TIP: To minimise the chance of a recurrence of haemorrhoids, continued application of Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream is recommended for two weeks after the symptoms of the haemorrhoid have disappeared. This will enable the natural ingredients of Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream to build up and strengthen any other weakened vein walls, thus utilising the full potency of the Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**