- Contains No Vasoconstrictors
- Natural Care Source Since 1860
- Smooth Cream Formula
- With Aloe in the Base
- irritated tissue
Established in 1860, Nelson's is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons topical remedies represented over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons H+care soothing hemorrhoid cream has been unique formulated to help provide soothing relief from itching, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Helps relieve the local itching, discomfort and pain associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrink hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply to the affected area as needed, especially at night, in the morning or after each movement
- Intrarectal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gentle insert applicator into the rectum, thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- Also apply cream to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external and/or intrarectal use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 25ºC (77ºF)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**