- For Preconception, Pregnancy & Nursing
- Formulated by Leading OB/GYN, Amos Grunebaum, MD
- Concentrated Small Softgel Size
- Pharmaceutical Grade to Ensure Purity
- Natural Citrus Flavor
- No Fishy Aftertaste
- One Month Supply
Formulated by Leading OB/GYN, Amos Grunebaum, pregnancy plus omega-3 provides the omega-3 fatty acids you need to help promote your baby’s fetal development and pregnancy wellness.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to support:
- The development of your baby’s brain and eyes
- The development of your baby’s heart
- Enhanced infant cognitive function and attention span.
- Decreased odds of premature delivery
- Increased pregnancy health and wellness
Pregnancy plus omega-3 contains pharmaceutical grade EPA and DHA from premium Icelandic fish oils to ensure purity, quality, and sustainability.
Take 2-3 softgels a day, preferably at meal times or before bed. Keep out of reach of children.
Fish oil (herring, mackerel, sardines, anchovies) capsules (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural mixed tocopherols, natural citrus flavor
Contains No: yeast, corn, gluten, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Saturated Fat||0.75 g||<1%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||.3 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.125 g||†|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||1.5 IU||<1%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1004 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic)||675 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic)||225 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||104 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.