Brauer Natural Medicine, Baby & Child, Cough Relief, 100 mlMV3145 MV3145
Brauer Natural Medicine Baby & Child Cough 100ml
What is it for?Homeopathic product traditionally used for the following indications.
For the temporary relief of coughs due to bronchial irritation and congestion.
- Encourage your child to rest (although they probably won't go to bed).
- Don't worry if your child goes off their food for a couple of days, but do make sure they drink plenty of clear fluids.
- Vitamin C may help reduce the length and severity of your child's symptoms if they don't get enough vitamins in their normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added. Supervise your child closely while doing this, making sure they don't scald themselves with the hot water or steam.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
DosageConsult your healthcare practitioner before giving this product to children under two years of age. Children 2 to 12 years: 2mL Initially, give one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Use only as directed. If symptoms persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - Oral Liquid
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**