Sunwarrior Activated Barley 900g
An Elevated Superfood Captured at the Apex of Available Bio-Energy
Barley has high concentrations of tocotrienols, antioxidant compounds that work to suppress the activity of the first rate-limiting enzyme (HMG-CoA Reductase) in the liver, thus reducing cholesterol synthesis. Barley is one of the highest known sources of beta-glucans which have remarkable immune boosting properties and have been shown to improve blood glucose and lipid levels among diabetics in clinical trials.
The Properties of Activated Barley:
- Like regular barley, it ranks incredibly low on the glycemic index.
- It has all of the nutritional value of barley — high levels of tocotrienols and beta glucans.
- It contains 1,000s of active enzymes.
- It is an ultra-long-chain carbohydrate that takes up to 4 hours to break down in the digestive tract — thus providing a slow, sustained release of energy and insulin.
- Because the release is so slow, it actually lowers the body’s insulin response.
- It provides over 400% more energy per calorie than any other food calorie known.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.