SunWarrior Activated Barley 900 g - Health SupplementMV3216 MV3216
Sunwarrior Activated Barley 900g
An Elevated Superfood Captured at the Apex of Available Bio-Energy
Barley has high concentrations of tocotrienols, antioxidant compounds that work to suppress the activity of the first rate-limiting enzyme (HMG-CoA Reductase) in the liver, thus reducing cholesterol synthesis. Barley is one of the highest known sources of beta-glucans which have remarkable immune boosting properties and have been shown to improve blood glucose and lipid levels among diabetics in clinical trials.
The Properties of Activated Barley:
- Like regular barley, it ranks incredibly low on the glycemic index.
- It has all of the nutritional value of barley — high levels of tocotrienols and beta glucans.
- It contains 1,000s of active enzymes.
- It is an ultra-long-chain carbohydrate that takes up to 4 hours to break down in the digestive tract — thus providing a slow, sustained release of energy and insulin.
- Because the release is so slow, it actually lowers the body’s insulin response.
- It provides over 400% more energy per calorie than any other food calorie known.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**