SunWarrior Rice Protein Chocolate 500g 1.1 lbs - Protein Supplement
Sunwarrior Rice Protein Chocolate 500g
A Great Tasting Smooth Plant-Based Protein for an Unrivalled Wellness Lifestyle
Sunwarrior Classic Protein uses an old world process, combining the endosperm and bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice, to create the first completely hypoallergenic protein, containing all essential and non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile. Sunwarrior Classic Protein has the highest amount of (non soy) raw, whole-grain sprouted, vegan protein of any product available.
- A great tasting plant-based protein with a silky smooth texture that blends easily without the chalky or grainy consistency found in other vegetable based protein powders.
- SunWarrior Rice Protein Created with a low temperature, natural enzyme process that uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis.
- Free of gluten, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium.
- SunWarrior Rice Protein Easily digested by children, the elderly, and adults.
- SunWarrior Rice Protein Increases absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals.
- One of the best SunWarrior Rice Protein powders available for any lifestyle, not just vegan or vegetarian.
Ingredients of SunWarrior Rice Protein: Raw Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein, Raw Organic Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Chocolate Extract, Rice Oligodextrin, Stevia, Xanthum Gun, Salt, Pectin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**