LIfe Extension, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 100 Tablets ... VOLUME DISCOUNT
- For Longer Life
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Dietary Supplement
In an adult, cerebral blood flow is typically 750 millilitres per minute or 15% of the cardiac output. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral metabolism by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen utilization.
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed and it can:
- Improve blood supply to the brain
- Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain
- Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
- Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration
- Exerts an inhibitory effect on NF-kB-dependent inflammation
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplement, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||40 mg||4%|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**