Aussie Bodies: Perfect Protein Vanilla - 400g
Aussie Bodies Perfect Protein is now more perfect than ever. This is one of the only whey protein blends that's perfectly ALL NATURAL and free of artificial additives. It's also perfectly pure with no added sugar, perfectly delicious and smooth-mixing, and perfectly balanced with low carbohydrate content.
Perfect Protein contains Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate. Perfect Protein provides the full spectrum of amino acids in a profile perfectly matched to the needs of the human body. Whey protein is naturally high in the 3 branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) essential for lean muscle growth, toning and maintenance. It also contains glycomacropeptides (GMP) which contribute to a lasting sense of fullness.
Perfect Protein is naturally sweetened with xylitol and stevia. Xylitol is an all-natural sweet substance found in fruits and vegetables. Stevia is an all-natural herb delivering 300 times the sweetness of sugar. Both deliver a natural sweetness without the excess kilojoules and blood-sugar impact of everyday sugar.
Features & benefits of Perfect Protein:
* ALL NATURAL. Perfect Protein Contains no artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
* High protein, low carbohydrate
* Advanced Whey Protein Blend (WPC, WPI) is the sole protein source.
* No soy protein, milk solids or caseinates added.
* High in BCAAs. Per 40g serve Vanilla: 4560mg Leucine, 2612mg Isoleucine, 1928mg Valine.
* Superb mixability, reduced clumping and reduced frothing with instantised whey.
* Perfect Protein is Gluten free
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**