- For Longer Life
- Dietary Supplement
Each Life Extension tablets contains 130 mg of potassium iodine.
Use only as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use as an everyday supplement.
Adults take one (1) tablet.
Children 3 to 18 years take one-half (1/2) tablet.
Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eighth (1/8) tablet.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, pr preservatives.
Potassium Iodine should not be used by people allergic to Iodine.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° and 30°C (59° to 86°F).
Keep package dry and foil packets intact.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- In case of allergic reaction, contact healthcare professional.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
In case of allergic reaction,
contact healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: One (1) Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Potassium Iodide||130 mg||**|
|** % Daily Value not established.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.