- Cardiovascular Health Support
- Dietary Supplement
Folate is a member of the B-complex family. It is found in abundance in leafy green vegetables. Folate participates in a coenzyme reaction that synthesizes DNA needed for cell growth and new cell formation, and helps convert vitamin B12 to one of its coenzyme forms.
Folate provides the following health benefits:
- Folate & Vitamin B12 Caps Helps promote healthy DNA function
- Maintains already normal homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health
- Folate & Vitamin B12 Caps Promotes healthier skin
- Helps maintain a healthy GI tract
- Is part of a healthy immune system
- Folate & Vitamin B12 Caps Maintains healthy endothelial function
- Improves mild memory loss associated with aging
Optimal levels of folate are necessary for healthy cell division and protein synthesis and are especially important for the maintenance of a healthy GI tract. The systemic need for folate increases in certain states in which increased cell multiplication is needed. Chronic use of medications such as aspirin in therapeutic doses and antacids can interfere with the metabolism of folate.
Cyanocobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that is converted in the body to its bioactive forms, methylcobalamin and cobamamide.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients of Folate & Vitamin B12 Caps
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Supplement Facts of Folate & Vitamin B12 Caps|
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folate [from lemon extract (peel)]||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||300 mcg||5000%|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**