Phyto Therapy Essential Organics Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla 500 g
Essential Organics Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla 500g
Essential Organics’ is a pure, clean, natural range of products
- Dairy-based, clean, natural source of protein, sourced directly from the milk of pasture fed cows and manufactured in a certified organic facility.
- Standard whey proteins are a by-product of the cheese-making process. Quality can depend on the type of cheese being made e.g. sweet whey or acid based whey.
- Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla is Full traceability of the protein source and consistent quality batch to batch.
- Cold temperature micro-filtered process, yielding a higher concentrated source of amino acids, >95.0%.
- Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla 5g of BCAAs per serve – isoleucine, leucine and valine
- High L-leucine content (>3.0g per serve) , an amino acid that increases recovery time and is ideal for lean muscle mass.
- Cystine / cysteine promotes the burning of fat and the building of muscle and repair
- 99% solubility. Contains sunflower lecithin as an excipient to ‘instantise’ & improve solubility.
- Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla Soluble proteins are quickly absorbed, which can then be consumed before or after exercise without experiencing digestive problems.
- Low lactose (<0.1g per serve) due to the manufacturing process and by introducing the enzyme lactase which converts lactose to glucose and galactose through hydrolysis.
- No chalky aftertaste & permeate free
- Native Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla is Gluten free, Low allergen
- Ideal for baby formula nutrition & also suitable for elderly people
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**