Melrose Krill Complex + Vitamin D 60 Softgels
Melrose Krill Complex plus Vit D is a combination of Krill oil, Linseed oil and Vitamin D to give a unique blend of EPA, DHA, ALA and Vitamin D all in the one capsule. Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and helps alleviate the symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumetoid arthritis. The Vitamin D you get from sunshine could be your most effective weapon for maintaining optimum health. Unfortunately, as you get older, your body may no longer be able to efficiently produce adequate levels of Vitamin D just from sun exposure alone. Vitamin D is essential for promoting calcium absorption in the gut and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
• Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
• May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
• May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
• For vitamin D supplementation.
• Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
• Prevention/treatment of vitamin D nutritional deficiencies.
• Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
• Suitable for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Each capsule contains
Euphausia superba oil 335mg
Equiv to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 32mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 18.4mg
Linseed oil 500mg
Equiv to alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 240mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25mcg
Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner.
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**