- Naturally Australian
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Non Steroidal
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness
- Paraffin free formula
- Suitable for use on children
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
The before and after photographs are typical of the effects of Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Wash and Cream.
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||** E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, capric/caprylic triglycerides, zinc oxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cetearyl glucoside, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, methyl glucose sesquistearate, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice|
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50° - 86° F in a dry place
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**