- Comprehensive Support for Aging Prostate Glands
- Dietary Supplement
Ultra Natural Prostate formula has been upgraded numerous times so that it contains the most scientifically substantiated nutrients to help protect the prostate gland and maintain its health function. The latest formulation of Ultra Natural Prostate contains the following key ingredients:
- Standardized lignans from flax seed and Norway spruce knotwood convert to enterolactonein the intestine, which is then absorbed into the bloodstream to provide support for prostate cells against excess estrogen levels. Testosterone often converts to estrogen at higher rates as men age—and prostate cells are sensitive to estrogen's growth stimulatory effects.
- AprèsFlex, an extract of Boswellia, supports normal inhibition of 5-lipoxygenaseor 5-LOX, an enzyme that is associated with undesirable cell division changes. AprèsFlex® absorbs into the blood nearly 52% better than standard Boswellia, for superior effectiveness.
- Nettle root extract helps support prostate cells against excess estrogen levels by mitigating the activity of the aromatase enzyme needed to create estrogens.
- Saw palmetto extract helps inhibit dihydrotestosterone (DHT) activity in the prostate, helps inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and helps regulate inflammatory reactions in the prostate.
- Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract helps suppress prostaglandin production in the prostate and supports healthy urination patterns.
- Pumpkin seed supercritical CO2 oil, from select pumpkins, enhances the composition of free fatty acids and augments saw palmetto's benefits.
- Beta-sitosterol is a biologically active constituent of pygeum and saw palmetto20 that enhances pygeum's protective effects and helps improve quality of life.
- Graminex Flower Pollen Extract, a European pollen extract has been shown to help relax the smooth muscles of the urethra and help regulate inflammatory reactions.
- Boron has been shown to slow elevation of prostate-specific antigen (PSA), seemingly a result of this mineral's positive effect on the body's regulation of protein-degrading enzymes.
- Lycopene, a carotenoid associated with the tomato's red color, supports efficient cellular communication, helps maintain healthy DNA, regulates hormonal metabolism, and promotes healthy prostate size and structure.
- Phospholipids enhance the absorption of active compounds.
Ultra Natural Prostate provides scientifically validated standardized botanical extracts that have been shown to promote healthy prostate function. No other prostate protection formula provides such a broad array of nutrients to support the multiple factors involved in maintaining a healthy prostate gland.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take two (2) softgels daily divided between morning and evening, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, soy lecithin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, soy fatty acids, carob color, maltodextrin, beeswax, rosemary extract.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical conditioner or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Saw Palmetto CO2, extract (fruit) [providing 272 mg total fatty acids]||320 mg||**|
|Graminex Flower Pollen Extract (from rye)||252 mg||**|
|ApresFlex Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [providing 14 mg AKBA^]||70 mg||**|
|Pumpkin seed oil [providing 170 mg total fatty acids]||200 mg||**|
|Stinging and Dwarf nettle extracts (root)||240 mg||**|
|Pygeum extract (bark)||100 mg||**|
|Lycopene [from natural tomato extract (fruit)||10 mg||**|
|Beta-Sitosterol (from pine)||180 mg||**|
|Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend [HMRlignan Norway spruce (Picea abies) (knot wood) and Flax (seed) lignan extracts]||20.15 mg||**|
|Boron (as Albion bororganic glycine)||3 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**