Boiron, Roxalia, Sore Throat, 60 TabletsMV5245 MV5245
- Voice Strain
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hours. The, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Arnica montana 3C HPUS||Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords|
|Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS||Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers|
|Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)||Relieves red and sore throat|
|Bromium 3C HPUS||Relieves swollen and painful tonsils|
|Bryonia 3C HPUS||Relieves sore throat with intense thirst|
|Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury per dose)||Relieves sore throat with intense salivation|
|Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS||Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears|
|Pulsatilla 3C HPUS||Relieves raw sore throat|
|Spongia tosta 3C HPUS||Relieves hoarseness with dry throat|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
|Inactive ingredients Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Ask a doctor before use
- In children under 12 years of age
- If sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken
- Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**