Centrum Advance, Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement, 120 TabletsMV1277 MV1277
Centrum Advance is a multivitamin and mineral supplement which contains a comprehensive range of 27 essential vitamins and minerals. Centrum is a scientifically balanced formula which includes the combined benefits of folic acid, calcium, iron, the key antioxidants (betacarotene, C & E) and zinc.
Taken daily Centrum helps to fill the nutritional gaps which may result from a hectic lifestyle where it may be difficult to get all the right vitamins and minerals from a healthy nutritionally balanced diet.
Centrum Advance is a low sodium formula. It contains colourings, caramel (from wheat) and tabletting aids. It doesn't contain added yeast, dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts.
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 300mcg
- Lutein 500mcg
- Lycopene 600mcg
- Betocarotene 1.8mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 2.18mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.2mg
- Nicotinamide 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 6mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 22mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 90mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate) 50mg
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 25mcg
- Biotin 45mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate 10.8mg
- Calcium 200mg
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)50mg
- Potassium (as Sulfate) 80mg
- Chromium (as Chloride) 35mcg
- Copper (as Sulfate) 0.5mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg
- Magnesium (as Oxide) 50mg
- Manganese (as Sulfate) 3.5mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 55mcg
- Zinc (as Oxide) 7.5mg
Adults: Take one Centrum tablet daily.
Warnings and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Centrum is a registered trademark. Whitehall Consumer Healthcare Pty Ltd.
Centrum Advance Multivitamin - 120 tabs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**