Centrum Advance is a multivitamin and mineral supplement which contains a comprehensive range of 27 essential vitamins and minerals. Centrum is a scientifically balanced formula which includes the combined benefits of folic acid, calcium, iron, the key antioxidants (betacarotene, C & E) and zinc.
Taken daily Centrum helps to fill the nutritional gaps which may result from a hectic lifestyle where it may be difficult to get all the right vitamins and minerals from a healthy nutritionally balanced diet.
Centrum Advance is a low sodium formula. It contains colourings, caramel (from wheat) and tabletting aids. It doesn't contain added yeast, dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts.
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 300mcg
- Lutein 500mcg
- Lycopene 600mcg
- Betocarotene 1.8mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 2.18mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.2mg
- Nicotinamide 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 6mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 22mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 90mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate) 50mg
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 25mcg
- Biotin 45mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate 10.8mg
- Calcium 200mg
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)50mg
- Potassium (as Sulfate) 80mg
- Chromium (as Chloride) 35mcg
- Copper (as Sulfate) 0.5mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg
- Magnesium (as Oxide) 50mg
- Manganese (as Sulfate) 3.5mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 55mcg
- Zinc (as Oxide) 7.5mg
Adults: Take one Centrum tablet daily.
Warnings and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Centrum is a registered trademark. Whitehall Consumer Healthcare Pty Ltd.
Centrum Advance Multivitamin - 120 tabs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Vitamins & Supplements Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.