Nature's Way, CranRX, Liquid Cranberry, 480 ml, 16 fl ozMV3856 MV3856
- Quick Absorbption
- Liquid Formula
- Urinary Health
- Extra Strength
- BioActive Cranberry 1,000 mg Potency
- Vitamin C
- Hibiscus Extract
- Dietary Supplement
Extra Strength‡ for Urinary Health
- CranRx contains the actual cranberry fruit concentrate used in research
- 1,000 mg of 100% whole cranberry fruit standardized to PACs (proanthocyanidins)
- 2x higher cranberry potency per serving than CranRx capsules and gummies‡
- D-Mannose, Vitamin C and Hibiscus extract for additional support
What are PACs?
- Type-A PACs (proanthocyanidins) are key BioActives found in cranberry fruit that help support urinary tract health.
- CranRx contains unique varieties of cranberry, including Early Black that has a higher potency of PACs.
Recommendation: Take 2 tablespoons (30ml) daily.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, natural cranberry flavor with other natural flavors, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors. xanthan gum, mixed tocopherols.
Gluten-Free. Contains no yeast, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Store in a cool place. Keep tightly sealed. Refrigerate after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Evident. Safety sealed with outer shrink-sleeve over bottle cap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken, punctured or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%†|
|Other Carbohydrate||14 g||**|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
100% Whole Cranberry fruit including Early Black variety standardized to PACs (proanthocyanidins)
|1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|D-Mannose||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Hibiscus sabdariffa L. (flower) Extract||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swanson Australia & Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
**Swanson Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**